Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Covington GA: Aaron Garsua McClain Kills Girlfriend, Flees

Posted: Apr 02, 2014 8:26 AM Updated: Apr 02, 2014 10:32 AM
    One man has been arrested in connection with the murder of a 45-year-old Newton County woman.

Aaron Garsua McClain, the victim's domestic partner, was taken into custody after being located at a motel by South Carolina State Trooper on Tuesday.
    http://media.thestate.com/smedia/201...pb.AuSt.6.jpeg
    Authorities say the victim was shot and killed in front of her children on April 1 at their home on Cinnamon Fern Circle in Covington. When authorities arrived on the scene, they located the victim who looked to have sustained multiple gunshot wounds.

Police say the victim's 12-year-old daughter had also suffered a non-life threatening gunshot wound to the hand. Another three-year old child, who was identified as McClain's grandson, was found at location unharmed.

McClain was located at a motel in South Carolina and taken into custody without incident. He will be extradited and booked into the Newton County jail, upon his arrival.

McClain is charged with Aggravated Assault, Possession of Firearm During the Commission of a Felony, Cruelty to Children, Murder.

The identity of the victim has not been released, at this time.

Read more: http://www.myfoxatlanta.com/story/25...#ixzz2xpefK5fM
    Follow us: @FOX5Atlanta on Twitter | FOX5Atlanta on Facebook
    Last edited by InstantOffense; 04-03-2014, 10:33 AM.
    Superstition is, always has been, and forever will be the foe of progress, the enemy of education, and the assassin of freedom ~ Robert G Ingersoll

Doggit, this guy ugly and look like a killer

Comment

Originally posted by Juee View Post
      Doggit, this guy ugly and look like a killer
      What happened to innocent until proven guilty.. just a thought, not a question..
      Spice Bubu

Comment

The victim's name is believed to be Betty Mulbah, according to her daughter's FB message.

Comment

The accused was once a resident of Central New Jersey. He's a Liberian, a Bassa and a good Guitar player.

Comment

• http://www.frontpageafricaonline.com...friend-s-death

Dey peo say dey mehn na Liberia..he stole ID from Bujumbura to come to 'merica. He look lekk Ibo naija mahn..

joseph_toe (signed in using yahoo) All this guy's life he lives in America is characterized by preying on vulnerable women and using them to advance his flamboyant lifestyle. He is handsome, tall, and attractive, but most of all-a home breaker and now turned murder suspect. Let's start from the East Coast where he landed when he first arrived in America from the Bujumbura Camp in Ghana in the early 2000s. He started as a guitarist and singer at the First International Baptist Church where, soon, two women in the same church fell in love with him. But considering that one of the women was a very hard worker and good spender on him, he chose and moved in with her in her Bristol apartment in Pennsylvania. Cars, clothes, and shoes were showered on him by this woman, but to this guy, it was just a matter of time for him to exit her life regardless the plan they were making to marry. After he did that, he found himself with another woman-this time a married woman in Trenton, New Jersey. Their story produced the hottest drama of all times in Trenton that it still leads the chart amongst all gossips in that community of over 15,000 Liberians. What most found so amazing and unbelieving was when this woman took the decision to vacate her active matrimonial home in preference to moving in with this guy. That made headlines in the community's newspaper for weeks. But then again, this guy gave the married woman the shock of her life by kicking her to the curb in a heartbeat and injected himself in the life of another married woman in the same Trenton. Although the woman and her husband were having some domestic problem for which the husband was seeking contrition with his wife, this guy capitalized on it and made the woman turn against her husband completely. The husband died shortly and was buried in Trenton. Sources said the woman received a huge insurance payout, then months later, this guy convinced her and they moved to Atlanta, Georgia in order to escape the gossips about them. The story of his arrest as a suspect in the shooting death of his girlfriend did not mention the name of this particular woman, but I surmise to say it is probably the same woman considering the age. This guy preyed on the vulnerability of women, used them until he went to the extent of allegedly killing one of them. Sadly, the woman is dead, but gladly to the ones whose lives he confused, and the ones whose homes he broke, Aaron Garsua McClain will never see the light of day again. He got his payback!

Payee Swen

Reply · Like · 1 · Follow Post · 4 hours ago
            • https://fbcdn-profile-a.akamaihd.net...66101595_q.jpg Leanero Boyee · Walliam vs tumban high Sad story
              Reply · Like · 1 · Follow Post · 5 hours ago
            • https://fbcdn-profile-a.akamaihd.net...56373526_q.jpg David R. Gueh · Follow · CEO & Founder at Self Employed (Business) That's the whole truth Mr Joseph Toe , in fact in Trenton nj a renounced a business woman was victimized n almost damaged her marriage. ...
              Reply · Like · Follow Post · 2 hours ago
            • https://fbcdn-profile-a.akamaihd.net...49572951_q.jpg Albert Gibson · University of Liberia This guy is very wicked and not a true Liberian. He should be deported and investigated about his nationality.
              Reply · Like · Follow Post · 3 hours ago
            • https://fbcdn-profile-a.akamaihd.net...04015415_q.jpg Linda Matadi Curtis · Call Center Officer at Building Markets This lady happens to be my Aunt. May her soul rest in peace. Her name is Betty Mulbah McClain
              Reply · Like · Follow Post · 2 hours ago
            • https://fbcdn-profile-a.akamaihd.net...91829501_q.jpg Nyemade Wani · Top Commenter · Average Joe at Power to the people Are you sure he is a Liberian? He looks Nigerian or Ghanian
              Reply · Like · Follow Post · 5 ho

Comment

Terminator, I don't know his Trenton past, but he was married in Atlanta. He met Betty Mulbah who was also married to Shedrick. Shedrick was his close friend. Apparently he and Betty had something going behind Shedrick's. Betty and Shedrick have a daughter. According to the story, Betty kicked Shedrick out of their Conyers home and quickly thereafter, McClain moved in.
              Last edited by Pupupa; 04-05-2014, 10:12 AM.

Comment

Oh my God. I know this woman so well. One of her kids attended the same elementary school as my 17 year old daughter Fatuma. As a matter of fact, the first time I went to Covington was to a party at her house with ex husband Shad Smith. I loved Newton County so much that we looked for houses in the area. It was then ten years ago, that we bought the house in Covington. We had lived in Stone Mountain for so many years. OMG, I knew Betty. She had two older boys, probably in their twenties now and that little 12 year old girl. OMG. I just old my wife and she is cringing.

Comment

Does he have that natural Liberian lilt in his accent?

Comment

Originally posted by Gbowluo View Post
                    Does he have that natural Liberian lilt in his accent?
                    Trust me, Yodo. The guy is as Liberian as you are. Maybe more a Liberian considering that your paternity has not been well established. Again, I say the guy is a Liberian Bassa man. I know him very well. The rumors about his Trenton past as told by Terminator can fairly be considered true because I personally know two of the main alleged victims.

Comment

Well, so he did not do an ID theft as alleged. I asked the question because a few said that he may be of a West African country other than Liberia

​Has it been shown who your parents really were, Joe DiMaggio?

Some have suggested that you once lived with the Johnson family, that is, Elllen and Carney Johnson and the rest. You changed your name after the Rice Riots to be a conformist.
                      George-Daweh Yuoh(Tarty Pekin, Sr.), your progenitors killed my folks by using heartmen and juju shamans to enrich your families! No more!

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackson View Post
                        Oh my God. I know this woman so well. One of her kids attended the same elementary school as my 17 year old daughter Fatuma. As a matter of fact, the first time I went to Covington was to a party at her house with ex husband Shad Smith. I loved Newton County so much that we looked for houses in the area. It was then ten years ago, that we bought the house in Covington. We had lived in Stone Mountain for so many years. OMG, I knew Betty. She had two older boys, probably in their twenties now and that little 12 year old girl. OMG. I just old my wife and she is cringing.
                        SammyJ, I hope you will forgive me. I received a call indicating that a Bassa man from covington had killed his wife and was on the run. You being the only Bassa man I know from Covington, I called a member of this forum who I knew had your number. I told the person to try and get in touch with you and convince you to turn yourself in and not get into a shootout with the police. I'm happy that I was wrong. What are the chances that there were two Bassa people in Covington, GA? My mehn, I jes jokin O, before you come cuss me bad cuss this holy day.
                        If you believe you are surrounded by a bunch of idiots, why is it so difficult for you to escape?
                        ----- Yes I plagiarized it. Go sue me idiot. -----

Comment

Working...
                        X